Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mixture of both

Mixture of both happy and unhappy events for these 2 weeks. Didn't managed to blog last week as i was too busy :(...

Last weekend was totally awesome!! I had a wonderful time spending money :P lol!! I finally got my PSP already!! WOOTS :) :) :)

Its in white color. Heres my new love :) hehex

I bought this pretty hot babe on Saturday, 14/07/07. (Those who wanna buy 4D can buy 1407, lol) I went with William and Shin to buy PSP at AMK hub. We bought 5 sets in total. 3 Blacks 2 Whites. This is the first time i drew out so much money from AMT also.


lol look at that stack of white papers.
Btw those are 50 bucks lol, 20 pieces of them, hot and fresh out from the ATM machine.
The feeling to able to count 20 pieces of 50 bucks right in front of the cashier = priceless
Felt so good after spending so much money, hehe. Anyway, after getting the PSP, we went to the staircase and do the checking. Shin brought his shades. So this is his shade :)

Hee, My New Botak Head :P

So, after getting my PSP, i had to rush over to meet Leeshyuan for dinner :) lol, it was a long awaited dinner as someone was too busy to entertain me. What to do :( Shin, William and I took bus from AMK to Tenah Merah MRT station. Shin and I then took a cab off. Managed to get there on time, if not some piggy gona reduce to skeleton already. We wanted to eat Sakae Sushi at Century Square but unexpectedly the queue was bloody long. It was nearing 8.30pm already and people were still queuing up man. As the queen said she doesn't wait, so we decided to move to Tampines Mall to eat Fish & Co instead.

Upon reaching Fish & Co, there was a queue there also -.- I was wondering what was on Saturday, so many people are eating out at that hour? Sianx half. As both of us were starving and lazy :P , we decided to stay put instead. While waiting for the seats, she shared some of her unlucky experience during her service lol. She was made captain and the whole thing was in a mess :X something somewhat somehow had to go wrong lol. *That was the reason why she sounded so bored on Friday night :X *

After a short while, we got the seats already. Ordered some fish & chips. The place was quite well air-conditioned and Panda refused to change seat even though she's feeling cold. *which i don't know why also lol* Asked her a number of times to change till she's irritated :P * Then after the dinner and stuffs, send her over to her Er Jie house to accompany her Er Jie and baby Germaine. The EMO me had to walk out to take bus and go to Shin's place to collect my baby white pearl hehe.

After writing so much for last week, i don't feel like writing about this week already. Lol, anyway there's nothing much that happened this week. I just wanna take a rest and sleep. Next week i cant book out already, its the field camp week. Lol, hope it's gona be fun fun fun!!
-Cheers-

No comments: