Saturday, July 21, 2007

Am I.. Ladylikedtified?

LOL? if u can guess the word.. Lady-Liked-tified ? lol MY OWN WORD!!

Im heading out to meet some guys from TP. At the same time gona grab more stuffs for my PSP!! heex, gona get more accessory to make my PSP pretty pretty. Tonight there's a mini gathering for my section, chilling session at one of their houses. Don't know should i go or not. I just wanna spend more time with my bed and the peeps online :P or in short, im just plain tired and lazy. Maybe i should meet up with Yandao Cousin and his Chiobu Girlfriend ^^

Anyway IM OFF TO SPEND MONEY!! muhahahhah!!

-Cheers-

*I don't think i ever need to clarify anything on my blog. Whats my relationship with her? Lol do i even care to explain to anyone? Yup sure, go ahead, use my name for everything. As long as u feel happy, feel less sinful, sure by all means, use my name as a shield from anything..

..Just make sure karma don't strikes before I got the chance to do so.*

No comments: