Saturday, June 16, 2007

THIS IS IT!! THIS IS IT!!

Let me finish last night event with my uber typing lightning speed~

So yesterday, my last day out was spent with a guy and a lady. lol wanted to spend it with 3 guys and 2 ladies but no chance :*( SORRY JESS~ end up still cant spend ur actual birthday with you.

The day started off with 4pm, at safra playing billards, my last game of billard with Shi Xiang, lol we played 6games!! which average 1 game cost $1.20? uber cheap but the quality of the table sucked lk anything.holes on the table itself, wth? lol but nvm :) we wanted to play pool after 3games but the kids there are omg! hogging onto the table lk free de lol. We were actually playing billards with us hitting the balls up n down, left to right, right to left, everywhere besides into the pockets! LOL we too long nv touch le :P anyway the game ended just nice, i met LeeShyuan, my the other over grown extra large size Panda :P hehex

I asked her out to eat, FASTFOOD! lol last meal before i go in. She said so random ar :P lol.bobian, tekong no fastfood leh miss :P lol upon meeting her, she told mi she wanna shop for something for Father's Day prezie for some God Father that she's not close with.i asked then whats the point of buying because she really no idea to buy and reluctant to buy :X lousy rite this kind of god daughter :P hehex jkjk~ i gave lots of idea, actually lame n lousy ideas la :X all got rejected!! sigh, hehex :P so ended up we decided to walk TM followed by CS then have our candlelit dinner :X so we went to TM lvl2 and decided to have our dinner because she cant decided what to buy.

So we went down to lvl1 and walked outwards to BK~! My GOOD BROTHER! BERNERD ANG!! he look at my Panda and did not SEE me!! im like OH MY GOD :X hahax nvm, i make sure he sees me the 2nd time, so the two gaint Pandas walk to BK to take a look, no seats, or rather i dont want to share :P so we decided to go for a walk first. We went upwards to CS. We went all the way up just to go all the way back down :P then again we pop by BK to take a 2nd look, still no seats! :P then we walked back to TM to walk. We went all the way up just to go all the way back down again. lol we too free already la :P At that point of time, she decided to buy food voucher instead. We went to basement to check Fish & Co out. She refused to go in caused she says its crowded, they no time to serve her. Then we finally decided to go eat at BK and not look into it. I thought the people that might think we are some kind of poor, only can look no eat :X so i insisted that no matter, we go in sit down n just eat :p

This time, we walked past BER again! He still looking at Leeshyuan and nv see me. After 5mins, he finally look at my direction and A me. This kind of brother ar u!! :X lol after a short chat, we went to BK and eat. I am afraid this Panda gets hungry easily, so i ordered alot for her. End up she tell mi she very full, cant finish le. So what happens next? I finished everything lo!! doesnt pay to be nice :P hehex. We done with our date dinner and nothing on hand to do. She decided to visit her baby niece, Germaine! She been looking at Germaine for like days in a row la, cant get enough of her. So we took a bus and went there. It kinda near my sec sch, Dunman Sec~ Lol the walk was so short la, too short for me :( lol.anyway we took a pic. *You dont mind me showing everyone the two Pandas right :X *
*edited* ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION!, this evil ah yee lee shyuan, enjoy poking her baby Germaine!! almost!! she say she keeps poking her till she reacts then go back to sleep, OMG!! EVIL !! LOOK OUT FOR THIS EVIL AH YEE LEE SHYUAN!!





LOL can stop blogging already, i just wanna post this picture up :P

I wanna thanks so much people, i wanna tell u all how much i will miss u all. But i got no time already. So i will blog after im back..

Last song : 许玮伦 & 曹格 - Freedom
A Super Emo SONG!!!!!!!

ps * no matter how much u trying to show u care, no matter how many sms and calls, its useless, i will not ever forget what i went through*

-Cheers-

TO LS: take care, You'll be missed, thats the line from u.
I will miss you, thats the line from me.

To all the boys and girls: take care babies. i love u guys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehh. by the time i saw e msg u oredi off into camp le. hmm but yeah i'll drop by here frequently and anw no guy troubles la. and yeah! no prob k. din do much =)

JOC said...

hmmm. maybe you only can see this 3weeks latER? haha. But still hopes that you are doing fine in Tekong. haha. =)
just wanna say... 我总觉得我们好像变了, But I hope is my wrong thinking.I really hope you are still the jie i know... =)
See ya when your BMT ends. =)
-jocMummy-