Friday, June 15, 2007

Running out of time!

I am back from the mini outing with my cousin, Jason and his gf, Jocelin. I think they wouldnt mind me mention their names in my blog :P So the day started 5.45pm at Bugis Mrt control station. I met my cousin there first as his gf had to work till 7pm at Media Crop. We went to the pool place opposite Bugis which i know its worth the money playing pool there. Its around 8+ per hour i think but we paid $13 after an hour i guess. Kinda expensive but its once awhile i play there, so its ok :)

After playing pool, both of us went to Starbuck to slack while waiting for his gf. We just rot and talk crap till his gf arrived at around 8+pm. We wanted to eat Sakae because Jocelin preferred Jap food over the others according to Jason :P but after walking around on the 2nd level of Edge, we decided to eat Fish & Co instead. We ordered Seafood Platter for Two for the 2 of us and smoked salmon for Jocelin. Finally got the chance to eat Seafood Platter from Fish & Co! It was a super large serving for the two of us tho. The cost of this dinner was $72~ The GST and service charges are horrible. Really~

We proceed to the movie gallery after dinner as we had bought the tickets early on. We watched Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer. Whee~ The movie is quite balanced with both drama and actions :) Worth $9.50 if you are watching on weekends too~! :) Nevertheless, its still a movie from Marvel Comic so its the Happily Ever After ending for this movie. After movie, we decided to go nearby to have some desert but ended up, we ordered too much Thick Toasts at TSC already. *I forgot whats the full name :P * Jocelin ordered mango pudding, ordered Peanut Butter with Condensed Milk Thick Toast for Jason and I ordered Honey with Sugar or Butter Thick Toast. We wanted to vomit upon the sight of the Toasts. They were huuuugeee~ The Honey Thick Toast is sweet till the max + the Peanut Butter Toast is thick till the max! Oh My God~ We flagged a cabby and went home from there in Comfort :P

So now im home~! I am left with Friday. Woots. Don't know where should i go. I don't even know should i stay home n sleep not. Or should i just flood my day lol. Go meet Jesslyn for her birthday at 4, followed by go meet Yilin during evening at orchard to get her stuffs then wrap the day up with supper with my friends. LOL Running Out Of Time already~!!..

-Cheers-

No comments: