Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Change over mood

I changed my desktop theme, window media player's skin. I added some fun element into my blog too :P hehe. I wanted to blog about yesterday but apparently, i do not have the time to blog about it now. I am heading out at around 3.30pm. So what changes i made, the pictures i will post it up later. I will also post my entry about yesterday. I am feeling happy :) The hand writing thingy is a temp only. The heading might just change into 10 Ladies u find in this blog, Look Out For It~!

Apparently, my friend just scolded me flirting, lol its not flirt, its a privilege. I will be sleeping with guys for 2 long years. Why would i even wanna find guys to take picture with. 2Years is enough for mi to turn gay. HAHA :P

-Cheers-

*What goes around comes around. Best represent karma :) *

anyway here are the pictures :P




*As u can see the slight level of transparency between those two pics.*

No comments: