Friday, June 15, 2007

Taking some time off to thank some people..

Thank You, Hui lin.

You were always there for me. I wanted to blog some post for u but I am just too lazy to pen all of them down. Just briefly put some here, hope u don't blame me :P Still remembered when im the most Emo during the past weeks, u scolding me for walking in the rain, saying that i think its drama ar lol :X I fell sick, had fever for nothing due to that rain. The times u scolded, they always come true, not blaming you but thankful that you still cares :)

Thank You, Yi lin.

I think i am proud to have u as a friend i guess, A Cosplayer. I admire your courage to Cosplay someone. When i get better, I will join u to Cosplay. I promise! :) 14/06/07, you played Love 2000 on piano, a song from some Jap drama * cant remember the name * I think you're the first to do that ba. Lol, really appreciate that, it was really nice but if u see this line yourself, that will be better ba :)

Thank You, Jocelyn.

Hmm, not very sure what ur this er zi had done, but ya maybe if u had pass by this blog, do forgive me also for anything and everything i have or have not done ok :) Thanks to you, i have gotten stronger also. You were one of the few who stood by me all these while too :) May u this Queen Wong, live happily ever after with ur King Wong :)

Thank You, Eileen.

No joke! This girl here really cheers me up just by hearing her voice, like a sunshine in da morning! :) Envy ur boyfriend to have such a nice girlfriend, but control your temper please :X PMS is something u can try to control, its not by nature :P Work hard ar u, 3 years of work experience man~! Jiayou~!! come out i treat u eat, or u treat me eat also can :)

Thank You, Lydia.

You go girl~! Going round and round the world right!! So cool lo, after a trip to Hong Kong, now u already at Malaysia. Don't even have the chance to catch you before i go in camp :( sad. lol in any case, thank you so much for making me this brave, this strong to carry on. Stay strong, at least not weaker than mi alright!! Hope to hear good news from you and study hard ya!! Glad that you are not in halls anymore, stay out of guy troubles :P

Thank You, Jesslyn.

Its your birthday right before i go in camp, I hope i can spend some time with you on the birthday :) Lol, this girl here, has a appetite of some huge monster :P always eat and eat nonstop, best part is u will never grow outwards :) told you already, ur stomach got a huge huge worm inside already still don't wanna go see doctor. Bad girl. Anyway best wishes for your birthday :)

Thank You, LeeShyuan.

Hmm, I not very sure what i want to thank you what also. Been sometime that we last met ya, 3 years~ Glad that you had not forget all about me :P hehex, i think that night i also don't why i share my past with you. I think i just wanna thank you for accompany me sms through the night i guess. Even though i kept saying i wanna pei you to sms since you cant sleep, but i realize i am the one who needs the company and not you :P Its easy, u can reply until like theres nth to reply, but i still can cook up 2 msg long sms to reply u. LOL!! *blush* ONLY FOR U OK!! i don't do that for anyone de lo. Maybe just miss me alittle bit i very happy already :P

Thank You, Yudan.

THANKS BRO!! This guy here, my brother lai de :X lol!! taught me lots of stuff, help me through when i am so EMO!! Hope u can come into the same company as me, then HO SEH LIAOX!! u cc me i cc u :X * cc = cover caqeng* Really thanks alot to you, if not i don't know how i make through till today. Anyway u know your limits ar~ dont anyhow anyhow and spoils karma ok~!! Easy come easy go~ Good luck to ur babe hunting!! :)

No comments: