Thursday, June 14, 2007

I thought i have plently to blog..

Ended up, i had very little stuff to blog. sigh. Hmmm i had been enjoying and slacking every moment of the freedom. I am left with 1days to be exact, Saturday will be the day i going in. Tonight will be going out with my cousin and his gf. This is the first ever time that i go out with him. I hope its a good experience lol. I am glad that i changed a little better, asking my cousin out instead of him asking me out. I am happy that i can witness such changes before NS.

My parents are seriously worry-sick about me going in NS. I think me, myself ain't that worry at all. I am so determined to change my attitude and of course, making full use of this chance to build myself up. As i had mentioned to some people that cares, it might just be a shimmering chance, shinning brightly at me that its an opened door from heavens to just let mi leave my past behind and just move on. Looking back, i think i had done so much stuffs that made me regret here there everywhere. The next best thing that can happen to me is not to meet someone i can place my heart with, but to make me stronger and not to regret the things i will do.

As someone had mentioned to me, if the girl had to leave for another guy, she is not worth your love. This simple short sentence could mean alot to me. It could just represent that so what if u cares alot, worries everyday that she might just leave u. If the reason is because of the other guy, what can u do also. It sounded quite logically. If u can love with a open heart + a open mind, things will be alot easier for the 2 people in a relationship. Things will not be as messy too. Why hold on so dearly onto someone who is not worthy of your love, and comes back up to you and say, " You had already lost me somewhere back there..."

Hmmm, been some time that i had sms-ed someone for hours. To be exact, i had never sms-ed someone for hours for the past years i think. Be it its a single sided or a two way street, i enjoy the nights with you around :) Thank you.
As i know i cant be that selfish, i am a man who is left with DAYS of freedom, i cant hog on to anyone just because i wish to. Oh well, its up to fate again.

-Cheers-

No comments: