Thursday, August 9, 2007

A very naughty boy

Lets see..

I've been awake for like about 0530am on 080807 till 1200 on 090807..

I still wide awake, but if I were to lie on the bed, I will sleep like a pig..

Then again..

I will be going out this late afternoon, maybe hanging out tonight again..

Lol, I can see myself reducing to skeleton already..

I need someone to care for and to care about me..

Lets seek that someone in my dreams soon..

And I have not filled my 2nd wife with songs yet..

She's just lovely..

Oh ya, been 2months, i improved my 2.4km running timings constantly..

And I think im kinda lazy already, so glad that its still improving..

From the very first time, 16mins for the stupid unfair nafa 2.4km run on TP grounds..

Till the recent IPPT in BMT, 11.40mins and below, a silver timing now :)

Last and not least, I wish i own 48hours now..

Its simply not enough at all.. I wish to sleep more~

Im so dead...

-Cheers-

1 comment:

JOC said...

arrh~ er zi!
i just remembered that I DID NOT REPLY ur sms! I AM REALLY SORRY coz i was busy that day and had no time to do so. SORRY k!!! anyway. meet up soon! *hugs!* hehes. =DDD take lotsa care k! =)
-ur ah bu-