Sunday, August 5, 2007

RANDOM~!

-Random 1-
Lol seriously im not some EMO freak that worshiping EMO bands. Lol i just love Blues and Jazz based genre songs. I dont really go into EMO lol. I just love love songs? lol love love -.- wth im typing but anyway u know what im saying hehe.

-Random 2-
Im thinking really hard. Should i bring jacket? Lol i so afraid that she's cold but i cant think of any reason why i shouldnt bring jacket for her. Should i wear shades? LOL there's no sun currently! im wearing the pink stripes long sleeves button shirt with jeans. hmmmmm i just afraid that im overly 'anyhow' dressed lol

-Random 3-
Should i just pop out of my house now and go her void deck just to wait for her? Lol we were supposed to meet at 1100 but she's a 'drag-queen' :X The real drag tho :X heheheehehe

-Random 4-
Its totally random but im listening to some new songs lol. And i mean freshly 'baked'.

Justin Timberlake - Summer Love
Mutya Buena - Real Girl
Hinder - Lips of An Angel ( Acoustic )* Great song, My fav :P *
Hinder - Lips of An Angel
Rihana - Umbrella (ft. JayZ)
Rihana - Umbrella, Cinderalla Remix (ft. JayZ)
Coldplay - In My Place
My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You
Stone Sour - Through Glass

Some old songs too...

王力宏 - 爱错
Matchbox 20 - Time After Time (Live)
Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
Ryan Cabrera - Photo

-Random 5-
Should i add a tagboard? I cant reply as often as anyone out there lol, i wonder whats the use of tagboard if im not around to reply hmmmmm. I think i should link up my friends too lol, but i seldom see anyone online when im on. how? -.- lol

-Cheers-

No comments: