Sunday, September 16, 2007

A brand new life awaits..

So fast and 3 months had passed.. didn't thought i might even miss those 3 months of my life in Tekong Island.

No more push ups, runnings, no more living out in the jungle.. I am back to somewhere bathing and sleeping isn't precious anymore lol.

These days I been thinking, been planning, been working out.. so glad that I had seen the rewards to all the effort. Finally, most of my life had pieced back into one.

Be it physically or mentally I had already grown this much.. so proud of myself :P

Now.. theres this much awaits me behind the new door in my life.. and I am just the right key to open this door.. can't wait to open the door of fate and embrace the new warmth of life :)

Well well well.. small parts of my life will always remain incomplete.. just when will you piece the missing puzzle of my heart? The picture will never be completed without you..


aisaretai demo aisou to shinai....

No comments: